Monday, November 9, 2009

Week 28 Update (a little late)

Weekly Update:
(I started this last week & just never posted it...)


How far along? 28 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: 10 :)


Maternity Clothes?: Pants - most def, Shirts - sometimes


Stretch Marks?: Getting more each day (or so it seems)


Sleep: Not going so well - hopefully I can learn to sleep through the discomfort.


Best moment this week: Finding out I don't have gestational diabetes!


Movement: Very Strong -- I can actually see my belly move. Its cool & weird all at the same time.


Food cravings: Taco Bell


Gender: GIRL!!

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out?: Still holding onto the innie for now

What I miss: My old jeans :(

What I am looking forward to: Sleeping through the night (even though that won't be for at least 6 more months..haha)

Weekly Wisdom: The bigger your stomach gets -- the harder it becomes to do everyday tasks. Do big projects sooner rather than later.

Milestones: We're officially in the 3rd Trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment