Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 29 Update (also a little late)

Weekly Update:


How far along? 29 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: 13 - only gained 3 again this month!


Maternity Clothes?: Pants - Most Def, Shirts - I make a lot of my pre-pregnancy shirts work


Stretch Marks?: More and more each day - those creams don't really help much :(


Sleep: Getting worse...Now putting a pillow between my legs is a must.


Best moment this week: Hearing everything is great (and that she will possibly be early) at the OB Appointment!


Movement: She moves ALL the time. I can even see my stomach move with her most of the time now.


Food cravings: Taco Bell


Gender: GIRL!!


Labor Signs: none, thankfully


Belly Button in or out?: Just barely in there


What I miss: This week it has been Margaritas


What I am looking forward to: Painting the nursery & having that project out of the way.


Weekly Wisdom: Don't think that you'll get tons of sleep before the baby is born. Basically at about 25 weeks my good sleep was over. Maybe by the time she is 18 I can get at least one more good night's sleep....


Milestones: Week 30 -- only 10 more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment