Saturday, December 5, 2009

Week 33 Update

Weekly Update:


How far along?: 33 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 13.5 as far as I know -- going to the OB on Tuesday so we'll find out for sure!

Maternity Clothes?: Pants - Absolutely, Shirts - yes. I got a great deal on Old Navy Maternity Clothes & can't wait for them to arrive!

Stretch Marks?: A ton

Sleep: Its been getting better, but I think thats just because I'm exhausted and ignore the discomfort.

Best moment this week: Baby Shower #2 - we got lots a great stuff and most of the bigger items. We're getting more prepared for her to arrive each day :)

Movement: A little less this week - perhaps she is getting too big to move much.

Food cravings: HotCakes Focaccia Bread

Gender: GIRL!!

Labor Signs: none, thankfully

Belly Button in or out?: Flat - it has basically disappeared.

What I miss: My old clothes :(

What I am looking forward to: People not treating me like I am handicapped.


Weekly Wisdom: Afternoon naps are the best. They really improve your mood and help you feel better :)

Milestones: Ordered my first batch of maternity clothes -- I had purchased some on craigslist, but only a few pieces. The belly has gotten big enough that I cannot ignore it and wear my reg clothes much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment