Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Week 35 Update

Weekly Update:


How far along?: 35 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 14.5 - just got weighed on today at the OB appt.

Maternity Clothes?: Pants - Absolutely, Shirts - again, absolutely.

Stretch Marks?: A ton :(

Sleep: Better some days than others. Naps are pretty much a must if I want to stay awake past 9pm.

Best moment this week: Got a few presents & baby packages in the mail. Getting things besides bills is always an exciting moment!

Movement: Basically all the time still. Sometimes it can even be painful and I push the hand/arm/leg back into my stomach area.

Food cravings: Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies

Gender: GIRL!!

Labor Signs: none, thankfully

Belly Button in or out?: Depends on the baby's position, but normally flat or out.

What I miss: My non-maternity winter clothes.

What I am looking forward to: Being able to sit up/stand up off the floor without assistance.


Weekly Wisdom: Snow Blizzards + Being 8 months Pregnant = Stay at Home.

Milestones: Made a complete "shopping list" of what we still need for her. Hopefully we can get everything ordered/purchased and crossed off the list soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment